MEETING WITH PMORALG MANAGEMENT ON PLANNING (GFR4 YEAR 4) AND REPORTING, 1st - 2nd September 2008
Venue: PMORALG Conference Room, Dodoma
Participants: See attached list: Annex 1
The Global Fund team from TACAIDS met with PMORALG Management to discuss Global Fund issues at the PMORALG Head office in Dodoma on 2ndSeptember 2008. The preparatory meeting took place on 1st September 2008.
The Meeting objective was to have a common agreement on:
- Planning of GF Round 4 Year 4
- Reporting of GF implementing districts
- Supervision to districts with reporting problems
REPORT ON GLOBAL FUND CONSULTATIVE MEETING HELD IN MAPUTO 30TH SEPTEMBER TO 1ST OCTOBER 2008.
The meeting was organised by the Global fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria in collaboration with UNAIDS to discuss recommendation of the 5 years evaluation study of Global Fund partnership environment (Study Area 2) and build consensus on recommendations from the study.
- To obtain feedback from partners on the findings of study area 2 of the Global Fund's Five Year Evaluation
- To identify specific actions that can be taken by the Global Fund and partner organizations in response to the findings of Study Area 2
Participants were informed that the fund needed new thinking on how it does its business as per evaluation findings and therefore a more effective partnership is required to deliver best services. These consultation are important as they are expected to provide inputs to the Global Fund board retreat which will take place in mid october 2008.